Do you love beauty products, but you’re running out of bathroom counter (and medicine cabinet and closet) space? If you buy just one bottle of castile liquid soap, you can dump some of those products taking up your precious bathroom real estate. In addition to having a zillion uses for cleaning, castile soap can be used for some beauty applications when combined with common kitchen ingredients.
Makeup Brush Cleaner
- Rinse your brush under water.
- Pour a small amount of Castile Soap into a bowl.
- Rub your brush into the soap and create a lather.
- Gently massage the bristles of your brush to loosen the make-up and the dirt.
- Rinse your brush under water until all the soap is completely out and the water runs clear.
- Use a clean towel and pat the bristles to remove excess water.
- Fluff the bristles to help them regain their original shape.
Eye Makeup Remover
- Fill a small jar or bottle half way with water and half way with Castile Liquid Soap, leaving a bit of room at the top.
- Add in 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil.
- Close the jar and shake to mix.
- For best results, dip a cotton round or soft cloth into the mixture and gently wipe over eyes.
- Shake well before every use.
- Simply add some castile liquid soap to your bath water for a skin-softening soak.